Oxto means eight in Greek, we chose this 8 step method, for monetizing content.
Step 1) Find the best possible keywords, categories and tags for your content.
Step 2) Give birth to your content promotions. Create communications, marketing material and image.
Step 3) Research a business model that will help your content get monetized.
Step 4) Create plans and funding goals to help guide you.
Step 5) Re-assess the funding needed, then find creative ways of getting you funded.
Step 6) Find the best possible brands that need your content.
Step 7) Create websites, design concepts, mock-ups everything needed to visualize the content.
Step 8) Help you launch and monetize your content.
Every minute the web is growing in lightning fast speeds, don't get left behind be a part of the digital revolution.
Use the "contact us" page in the About section to get in touch.
Easy steps to organize your co-working space.
If your “office” consists of the dining room table, some of the drawers in your kitchen, a file cabinet in the basement and the computer in the bedroom, you may want to think about using a co-working office.
Here are a few ideas to get you and your co-working office organized.
1) Do you have a co-working office? You don’t necessarily need an entire office, but you could have a well-defined space to contain all your needs.
2) Keep your personal files and papers separate from your business ones. You will eventually have enough paperwork to deal with without having your personal files to worry about.
3) Create a file system that works for you, when it comes to your co-working office, you are your own boss. Think about how you look for a particular file or piece of paper. What will be the easiest way for you to find it? Then create a file system that works for you. Don’t worry, if you don’t get it right the first time.
4) Take a good look at your work area. Do you have piles of papers, files, mail? Do you notice anything else piling up? Set aside a few hours and put everything away..
5) Now that you have your co-work office organized, set aside a few minutes at the end of your workday to keep it that way. Try to “leave work” for the day with a clean, empty desk. As others will probably need to use it after you.
6) Add a personal touch to your co-working space. Bring in some pictures of the kids; add some pretty plants, inspirational quotes, or anything else you can think of that will make your office a pleasant place to work in. In addition to getting and keeping you in a good mood whenever you step in your office, you are more likely to keep it clean and organized if it is a place you treasure.
Eco Co work is launching its Kawartha Lakes location in the next few months, we will be joining them for our brick and mortar presence.